5 Things to Do Before Starting a YouTube Channel~
Having a YouTube channel is a great way to grow your business but you have to figure out what will work best for you.
Before you start a YouTube channel you need to ask yourself these 5 questions:
1. What is the main goal for my channel?
Is it to grow my brand, make affiliate sales, sell my products, grow a community, teach what I know, etc.
2. Who am I creating videos for?
Determine who your audience is and speak directly to them on youtube.
3. What am I going to use for my camera, light source, and audio?
Use what you have. Don't get anything fancy yet, start where you are comfortable. You can use your mobile phone, natural sunlight, and your headphones with a microphone. Don't overthink this.
4. How many videos am I going to commit to publishing per week/month?
Consistency is key on YouTube, 1 video per week is ideal but 1 a month or every other week can work as well! Do whatever works best for you!
5. What kind of videos do I want to create?
How-to tutorials, crafting videos, live videos, vlog-style videos, talking head videos, etc.
Once you know the answer to most of these questions, you'll be able to start your own channel with ease!